Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Matt's Arrival

Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com


Today my sister's husband Matt came home from being gone for 9 months; a few months of training and 6 months in Iraq. Not only is he my sister's hubby, he's also my husband's, what should we call it? Boyfriend? I don't know. They're pretty tight. They have a special bond. He might be mad at me for posting this, but Casey really primped and pampered himself getting ready for Matt's arrival. I'm talking shoes wiped down with a wash cloth, freshly shaved, hair combed a few times till it was just right. I should feel jealous, but I don't. It's Matt. This guy is never ending fun. He throws some pretty legendary parties. His last party before he left put me in labor and I had Beckham the next day (yeah, they're that good). So until they leave in 6 weeks to go back to Japan (boo), bring on the late nights of games, parties, chocolate chip pound cake, and no sleep:)





6 comments:

Nat said...

thanks for posting. let the parties begin! save your best party for sunday night when I'm there mk?

Dee said...

Welcome home, Matt! Thanks for your service to our country.

Erin said...

Love that this was such an awesome family affair. Too bad we weren't able to make it but I am sure there are going to be some serious parties once he gets here which means for me baby, if things go like they did for you.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That video gave me chills. How fun to have him back and his family together. I love that guys like him are willing to serve our country!

Jana said...

Oooooh, that video totally made me cry! So glad they're back together. Deployments suck!

Melissa said...

at least my face was there. thanks for posting the video.