Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today I had one of those moments when you're really glad you have kids for the shear joy you get from hearing the random things that come out of their mouths.

Example:

Jada - "Mom, sometimes when I'm playing soccer and I have to go to the bathroom I just hold it. And if I can't, I just go a little and my panties are a little wet but then they dry so it's okay."

This statement was made on our way to Jada's soccer game. I wonder what condition her panties were in when we went home?

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That is hilarious! And something that Makenna would say/do. I love it. At least you know she can hold it!!!

Kaelee said...

Maybe the real question here is how she can go a little and then stop it?? Nice control, girl!

Loni said...

Haha... love it!!!