Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Caleb has started filling his "brother" role. Seriously, he is endlessly teasing and tormenting Jada. Like he'll tell her, "I'm gonna throw your teddy bear in the road." Which gets her screaming and crying. But then, then, he does it! And he loves it. He doesn't care that she cries. He doesn't care that he gets in trouble. It all seems to be worth it to him. The other day I went in his room and found the teddy bear taped up to his wall. Looks like a little hostage. Hopefully this is a phase he'll grow out of (but come on, yeah right).

Such a sweet kid.
(He really does own pants, I swear.)


Here comes the teasing:



And the evil:


8 comments:

Kaelee said...

That.is.hilarious. And ps to all the other people who read this post: Caleb in fact does not ever wear pants! I can guarantee it :)

Megan said...

Wow -- the tormenting is starting young. Good luck surviving 20+ more years of it, Jada {& Heather}. =)

Tobler's said...

LOL...oh little boys are such a joy ;) I love how the teddy bear is taped to the wall HA!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Don't you know to NEVER give boys access to tape! :) Good thing he's so cute and Jada is so forgiving!

Lyndsi said...

Seriously. SO FUNNY. If it helps at least he is almost four and just starting to tease. Gavin locked Kenna and her cousin in his room today and just sat there and smiled, while they FREAKED out in the room. Man... maybe we should tape the boys to the wall!!!

Joe and Heidi said...

ya but has he pulled the "you're not going to Heaven" bit yet? Caleb and Connor would get along great. But then I'm afraid we would have hell to pay.:)ha

Teri's Life said...

Funny funny funny! Poor Jada. Being tortured by your brother is no fun. But I really do like the bear!

Kylene said...

This is hilarious! What a lil' cute stinker! ;) This is exactly the sort of stuff Jaakson is starting to do to Shae, too! How funny. And I love that you took pix for proof! Good idea.