11 months ago
Friday, September 25, 2009
Ridiculous
Since I've passed my 6 week mark (Beckham is actually 7 weeks) I decided to take up running again. I've been quite excited. My sisters are training for the St. George Marathon and it's been painful watching them and hearing them talk about running all the time and not being able to do anything. So, this week was my week to start. Let's review. Monday: Beckham lets me sleep about four hours (yay!) so 7:30 wasn't too bad to get out the door. Okay, this was a bad day to start up. The wind was yucky, and seemed to be in my face with every turn. Tuesday: could hardly walk and wanted to cry with the pain. Wednesday: walking (and moving) was surprisingly more painful than the day before. Thursday: 2nd attempt at my three mile run. Things went much better and I felt good all day. Friday: 3rd attempt at the three miles. Beckham and I had a pretty rough night, so I wasn't feeling too much energy. At two and a half miles I started dry heaving. Seriously??? Two miles and I'm fake throwing up on the side of the road? This is ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
i still say good job! quite impressed with you getting out there so soon! good work, keep it up!
What are you thinking? Silly Girl! I say go back to bed. With four hours of sleep I think I would rather sleep the extra hour than to run. However,I am impressed and maybe I just think you're crazy because I would never do it.
I'm just wishing I had the motivation to run to my mailbox! Good for you on getting out there. I don't think 2 miles is something to be ashamed of!
I remember how mad and sad I was when I was pregnant when you were training for the half marathon. It sucked so I know what you mean. But keep plugging away, throw up if you need to, it will come! (TWSS)
you know what is actually ridiculous? it is now november 5th and you have not blogged since september! get on it
Post a Comment