The latest:
.JPG)
Sweet little Beckham Boy. I love this kid so much. I love that he's more aware of what's going on around him and that he's starting to be a real person. He's definately the hardest baby I've had, but so much fun. Jada and Caleb love him to pieces.

Beckham had his four month dr. appt last week (4 months already???). He's weighing in at a healthy 14 lbs 4 oz, which is surprising since he spits up like crazy. Dr. Kaddu gave me some samples of heavy formula made with rice starch that has been helping a ton, but he doesn't love it, so we're working on it.
.JPG)
On our trip for the 3A state football game. We were just hanging out in the car in the freezing Salt Lake City weather. The game was a heartbreaker, and the same day up and back trip was pretty brutal, but we still had a good time.

Having a conversation with Grandma Jepson. He loves to talk and smile at everyone! I'm hoping his hair comes in soon, but it's not looking that way. What a cute little baldy.

Sydney, Jada, and Reagan singing along with the High School Musical Wii game (and dressed appropriately).

Caleb and Gavin in the backyard at Gavin's new (awesome) house.
.JPG)
Caleb and Chet at the Turkey Bowl. Casey's smart and chooses to ref the game instead of play. Lucky for all those other guys!
Ballerina Caleb and his proud daddy!
8 comments:
Beckham is a cute little man! crazy it's been 4 months already- but hopefully the hardest part is over and not yet to come with him! Ok, I'm pretty sure there are more pictures of Caleb wearing girl outfits than boy ones on your blog! LOL- I think it's SO FUNNY! What a cute man Caleb is though :)
What a cute little guy! What formula did he give you to try? If it is A.R. Lipil spit up by Enfamil and it works I have 6 cans I would be so happy to give you because I can't return them! Please let me know!!
Caleb is hilarious! Love the ballerina outfit ;)
Beckham is such a cute little man! I can't believe I have never even seen him in person, and it's not looking like we will anytime soon! What a cute family!
I think girl Caleb is so adorable. As is Beckham's bald head. And it's about time you rejoined the blogging world!
What a darling baby you have! All of your kids are pretty cute =)
Your little Beckham is so cute! He just looks so kissable in those photos. I can't believe you did a day trip to SLC... in the freezing weather... for a game... with an infant. You must be either crazy or something, but I'm glad you had a good time. =)
Bald babies are just as cute as hairy ones! :) Gavin is two now and just finally has hair! :) Hilarious on Caleb. He will love the pics when he is older! :) So will his girlfriends!
Glad to see new pictures. Beckham is adorable with that bald head and that little tongue that he's so proud of!
Post a Comment