I must admit, I get slightly frustrated trying to answer all the questions Jada throws at me. I mean, they never quit! She would ask questions all day long if I had the patience to answer them all. I love talking to her. I love the things that come out of her mouth. Two recent conversations went like this:
Jada and Grandma Jo sitting outside:
Jada: "Why are those ants friends?"
Grandma: "What ants?"
Jada: "I saw some ants walking together. How did they meet each other? See, there's more ants walking together. How did they get to be friends?"
And with me the other night, after I had put her in bed after a VERY long day:
Jada: "I want you to turn the heater (AC) on!"
Me: "Okay, I will in a minute."
Jada: "I want you to turn the heater on!" (over and over and over again)
Me (not very much patience): "Jada, if you say that one more time I'm gonna come and spank your bum."
Jada: "K . . . will you turn the heater on, or no?"
I had to laugh.
11 months ago



5 comments:
I never say it, never, but I'm gonna: LOL! She's funny. The way their minds work is amazing. Half the funny/smart things my kids say are in the car so I miss writing down a lot. And I've also swerved a lot trying to write it down while I drive. Love those kiddos, I'm ready for a barrage of pictures next, please.
lol!! love the ending... "or no?" oh so cute!
haha that is too cute!
Sounds like you have a budding author there w/ those ant ponderings. There are stories waiting to be told about those ant friends. =D Cute!
Sydney wants to know if that picture of the Mother's Day paper with Jada's picture on it is her passport. You know what we deal with at our house! And she's very interested in Jada's preschool and said, "I'll bet she has friends there."
Post a Comment