Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jada and Caleb love our neighborhood and the neighborhood kids. They are outside from first thing in the morning till almost bedtime riding bikes, playing on the Rhino, digging in dirt, whatever. They have a blast. It's nice for me cause I can leave the front door open and work in the house and still keep an eye on them. That will probably change as the days get hotter, but for now it's perfect. On a slightly sad note, Jada came walking down the street to the house the other day all alone, kinda dragging her feet. I asked her what happened. She said the boys were in a Boys Only Club and had kicked her out. Yes, my sweet little 3-year-old boy is in the club. Sad! Does it really start this early??? I hate it.


Jada, Caleb, and Mariah



As a side note, I just wanted to share pictures of my pretty little girl:



9 comments:

Kaelee said...

Look at those little daredevils! I kinda feel whiplashed just watching them. Caleb is so dang pretty, but that face is reminding me of some Chet when he was little, which means watch out!

Melissa said...

sorry I haven't been commenting! I always check Erin's blog to see who has posted, and now I'm realizing that you're never on there because your blog is private! anyway....
thanks for all the laughs!!! caleb is so pretty and so daring, and jada just flat out cracks me up. love the preschool "solo" video. does caleb dress himself up or is that jada's doing? can't wait to come play!

A said...

I hope Casey doesnt see these pix! ::) BJ would KILL me! We dress Misi up and laugh but thats as far as I dare take it :)

Tobler's said...

Haha those pictures of Caleb are awesome :)

Travis and Rhonda said...

I'm thinking Caleb might get kicked out of the Boys Only Club if these pictures get out :)

Love the last one with him holding the syrup!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Oh dear...has Casey seen those pics??

Kaelee said...

Okay, I'm not crazy about this but I ran out of paper options. I'm going to buy more paper and work on it later but in the mean time don't think I left it as this permanently.

Jason and Joanna said...

Those are gonna be some good black-mail pictures :) Looks like your babies are loving your neighborhood!

Heather said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! It is great to see what you've been up to! I miss you so much!! I wish you were still here is good ole Fox Cove! Keep in touch!