Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Jada graduated from her preschool class on Thursday and it was such a cute and funny little program those kids put on. I was pleased at how much Jada learned in such a short time, since we only started her in January. I'm glad somebody's teaching my kid something:) Here are some cute pictures, and a hilarious video of Jada and her very unwilling partner.










11 comments:

A said...

What a little stinker that boy was not to do the hand clapping with her :) she is so dang cute!

Cinda said...

I am so sad we had to miss that. Preston and Dalton both got the chicken pox. I hope your kids don't end up with them because Preston was contagious the day we went to the park. I didn't know that he was going to get them. I am so sorry if they do.

Kaelee said...

Good job, Jada! (really, tell her we said that) Who is that kid, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind, that was just rude! And I love that picture with of Jada with Grandma, she's going to like having that. Miss you, Jada and Caleb! I guess you guys too. Actually Casey and I are now Facebook friends. Funny.

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute!! so sad that her "partner" didn't cooperate, poor girl. But Jada is just too cute!! I think we need a belly picture of you!! ;)

Travis and Rhonda said...

Super cute! Good for Jada pretending like he was playing along. I love her concerned glances into the audience.

Stacie and Kai said...

That was so funny! I loved that she just kept on doing it without him! Boys will be boys...that is something Kai would have done to his partner!

Nat said...

what a punk! I love the girl in the fancy white dress with the matching gloves-what a classy little lady. Kaelee and Casey: get off facebook!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I love how she just kept on clapping. She wasn't gonna let no boy ruin her fun!

Megan said...

What a cutie you have!

Erin said...

I love that even though Jada's partner did nothing she did the whole thing! She is so independent and cute! Good Job Jada, WE LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

Jada is a doll! That's so sweet. What a trooper to not let her skip a beat. I can see my son being that grumpy and unwilling to do something...hopefully he'd have just as understanding a parter as your darling little Jada.
Thanks for the laugh!