This week we attempted our first swimming party of the season. It wasn't too warm, but it was still fun. Jada had a blast with her new arm floaties. This is the first time in four years (all of her summers) that she hasn't had to wear a splint or cast on her arm, so she can get all the way in the pool. Yay! She's loving it.

Easter Sunday:

Okay, I've decided we're going private. So, please leave your email address if you want an invite, I'll probably switch it over in about a week. (Even if you just check in once in a while, feel free to leave your email!)
25 comments:
Hey, I would love an invite, but it's totally up to you! Your kids are so adorable! Our blog is private too...so if you want an invite let me know also! My email is bethtalbot@gmail.com
Thanks!
Beth Cullimore Talbot
Yay for Jada! That is so fun! The kids look so cute in thier Easter church outfits! How are you feeling by the way?
I would love to still visit your blog if that's ok.
chuckielou@hotmail.com
Cute pics! I would love an invite! warbritwilliams@yahoo.com
Please invite us too! I'm so glad that Jada gets to fully submerse herself in water!
Hey that Save Energy comment was me on Brent's log in. My email addy is lyndsimartin at gmail dot com
Sophie and I would like an invite. My e-mail is:
shwagy@gmail.com
Send me your address, and I'll add yours to ours...we went private a while back too.
Andrew
Jada looks like a natural in that pool. I think my favorite part of Caleb is his eyes. That's a super cute picture of them on Easter, Jada looks so grown up! You already know my email address. Those were a bunch of sentences that don't seem to go together. It's late.
I love their matching Easter outfits...they look so cute! I would love an invite - holly@advancedmatrix.net
Hey - please invite me!!!! I love to read up on your family.
secreteri@msn.com
Hey - please invite me!!!! I love to read up on your family.
secreteri@msn.com
That is so fun for Jada! What's with the kid covering up your cute tummy in the picture? We wanna see that babe growing! We love to check up on you guys. Add us to your list
bonniesmith80@gmail.com
Thanks!
Ooh i want to be invited too! I dont want to miss out of pictures of your freaking cute kids. oh and ps, i'm saving up for your next one...
Brandisme3@yahoo.com
Invite me, too, please! I love keeping updated through your blog. meglovell@hotmail.com
Hey heres my email atamai_uso at yahoo dot com
jenabe41@hotmail.com.... now that the weather is nice .... hopefully stays that way.. we need to get together and go swimming some more! Halle would love spending time with the kiddos!:) we miss our dinner dates, we need to get together soon again!
I would like to be invited. It's cinda_rella62@msn.com Are you going to put Jada in the same preschool next year? I'm putting Preston in a different one, just so he can get used to another teacher. I like Lorilee. Your kids are so cute in their Easter clothes.
We would love an invite :) mccarthy467@hotmail.com.
private? you wussy. PLEASE PLEASE invite me. It would mean so much. n.woodbury@aggiemail.usu.edu. since none of the family seems to have my address right. I'm not sure why. those last two pictures on easter are way cute and kinda creepy. did you notice how they did the EXACT same smile in both pictures? And it's not even the same smile in both pictures. They're turning into each other. weird. p.s. it's funny how they look like they are best friends in pictures. If people only knew....
Hey Heather,
I am one of those, just check in once in awhile people, but I would love an invite to your blog.
mosely881@yahoo.com
bowenphotography@gmail.com
Thanks!
that's so fun for jada! your babies are getting so big. it's crazy, for like 2 years i saw them pretty much every day- now i haven't seen them in like forever! haha.... anyway... please allow me to keep checkin in: jjwilliams05@gmail.com- THANKS!
I think you have my email but if not let me know. I know in the new family directory it has my new one. I love your kids. They are the cutest. We love you guys and glad we get to see you!
We check out what your doing ever so often. We would love an Invite
bnjhaynes@yahoo.com It was fun to see you guys at Jumping Jacks the other day!
invite us!
chellwoodbury at yahoo dot com
kyle dot woodbury at gmail dot com
Hey Heather we would love an invite. I don't check very often, but love to see what you guys are up to occasionally - cnsanders@hotmail.com
Post a Comment