Saturday, January 31, 2009

My New Love

What a week it's been. We decided about two weeks ago to rent instead of buy right now, Monday we found a house to rent (and hopefully buy eventually) and Tuesday we started moving in. I'm not one to take my time, especially when I've been living with the in-laws for the past four months. Don't get me wrong, I love my in-laws. But I think there comes a point when you just need your own space, and I quickly got to that point. Anyway, I am in love. It's a sweet house and we're loving having our own place.

Also, Monday was my first doctor's appointment. I knew since I was only ten weeks maybe she wouldn't be able to get the heartbeat, which she didn't. But she decided to do an ultrasound just to make sure, so we got to see our sweet little baby. I was hoping to see two babies in there, but nope, there's just one. And not to brag or anything, but it's so dang cute. I can't wait to meet it!

9 comments:

melis w-y said...

so, is your new love the house or the fetus? :) I can't wait to see it (either one). oh, and a definite LOL for Jada's new quotable quote! you guys obviously talk about cafe rio more than about coyotes. :)

Kaelee said...

You know I'm moving in with you guys, right? Send me pictures of our new house, I want to pick out my room. Congrats on your super cute fetus, does it have your black wavy lines? (I hope you get that Friends quote so it doesn't sound stupid and now it's stupid anyway because I had to explain it).

The McCarthys said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having. Are you finding out? I know so many people who don't with their third... especially if they already have one of each. Congrats on the move... I'm sure it feels so good :)

Nat said...

cute fetus huh? like that's even possible. do you want it to be a boy or a girl? and don't say 'I don't care either one' everyone always says that but I know that's not true. p.s. I'm excited to see the new house or "new love" when I come home in a few weeks.

Jason and Joanna said...

i wish you luck... but i still miss you guys- you guys are great neighbors! what happened to our plan with daisy going over there and your little ones coming to my house? :) im kidding, but I am sad that we aren't going to be neighbors now. (we've known this for a couple fo months, but i still can't get over it). but congrats on your new place, and congrats on your baby! im so excited for you guys!

Megan said...

Will you please consider changing your font color? I have a hard time reading your posts with this font on that background! :)

Congrats on the new place & on getting to see your sweet baby.

A said...

Wow YEA for you guys! I bet you are LOVING having some space of your own! Wheres it at whats it liek CALL ME sometime so we can go to lunch! Or maybe I will text you tomorrow.........Im glad all went well at the Doc! Two wouldve been "a LOT" but woulda been nice to get two for the price of one for sure! Glad you finally posted! :)

Tobler's said...

Congrats on the new place and new baby! That is so exciting!
Good luck with everything!

Stacie and Kai said...

so where did you rent?