Friday, January 16, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was Jada's first day of preschool. I was so excited when I found out about a spot that had opened up cause I've been kicking myself for not putting her in sooner. She was so excited till we got there, a strange house, a strange teacher and Jada cried and threw herself on the floor asking to leave. It was a little embarassing. After a few minutes she snapped out of it and told me to leave. Gladly. So she loved it and feels like she's pretty big stuff. Caleb doesn't understand why he can't go, and he's gonna be lonely without her. But they got along so well after we picked her up maybe the break will be good for them (for all of us!).


My big preschooler

4 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Look at that cute, smart big girl!! It's so nice when they can go to preschool to have time away from us (or is it the other way around) :) Enjoy your time with Caleb.

Erin said...

Jada looks like the cutest little girl going to her first day of school. That is the best that Caleb wants to go now, they are so cute together when they hang out so I can see why. Good luck tomorrow with your race. We wiil be there at the finish line to cheer you on!

Kaelee said...

Yay for preschool. Tell Jada that we think she is such a big girl! And she's a little hilarious with her cafe rio comment. I wonder if that means she goes to cafe rio alot... I'm jealous.

Kaelee said...

I think you should post about running the half marathon.