Friday, December 12, 2008

Today is the 6th day of my never-ending illness. This has been the yuckiest week ever. I've gone through three boxes of Kleenex, a bottle of Robitussin, and lots and lots of cough drops. Luckily, and quite weirdly, my kids have remained healthy throughout the whole thing. Personally I think once you become a mother you should be exempt from any sickness for the rest of forever. Anyway, today is just some stuffiness and coughing so I think I'm finally getting over it.

Last week the kids got to be on a float in the Annual Light Parade and had so much fun. Plus, they got to meet Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. Jada: a baby that pees. Caleb: a puppy.


8 comments:

Kaelee said...

What is the annual light parade? I've never heard of it. But way cute pictures. So have not been running this week? Are you doing your 9 miles today (I guess that won't be until tomorrow for you)?

HeatherStout said...

Tell me if you like this polka dot paper or the plain green better.

Kaelee said...

Again, that was me commenting, still logged in as you, and I changed the paper back so you won't know what I'm talking about.

A said...

Im so sorry that you havent been feeling well! I agree on Moms not being allowed to get sick! let me know if you need anything! (cute background!) Even tho it sounds like it was Kaelees doing and not really yours!

Erin said...

So we love you guys and I love the cute pics of the kids. I am glad you guys still live close so we can hang out. It is always a BLAST!

shawfamily said...

oh sad.... I hope you get feelin better... I swear I hate stuffy noses and coughs cause they seem to carry on and last FOREVER! So get better k? thanks:)

Kaelee said...

Okay, time for a new post already!

Jason and Joanna said...

lol caleb and jada are so cute! Let's hear about Christmas time... :)