11 months ago
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Fun Day
So I started out my day by going on an 8 mile run. Wait, you ask, how does this qualify with the header "Fun Day"? That's a good question. Well, the fun part is that it's over:) It actually wasn't really that bad. Since my running partner has all but bailed on me, I got my mom to bike the 8 miles with me. It was a perfect running day, and I actually was surprised when I finished 4 1/2 minutes under my estimated finish time. My legs are seriously cramping, which I figure will be healed in time for my 9 mile next week:) Anyway, on to the fun. Jada went with her cousin Maya and Maya's way cool Aunt Lezlee to the Pizza Factory and to see Madagascar 2. She has so much fun when she gets to do things like this, especially when she goes without her mom. She thinks she's pretty grown up. Actually, this was our fix for her quiet time problem today, so yay! So after Caleb's nap, he and I headed down to pick up our family pictures and do a little shopping, then finished off by hitting up In-N-Out. Yum. Then we came home and watched pop-up HSM2 on TV, you know, the one where they give all the fun facts about the movie (I know, I'm a loser). All in all, a pretty good day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Your running 8 miles now. That is awesome. I watched the pop up HSM1 so you are not the only loser. Maybe its the other way around anyway, we are the cool ones.
Wow. Pop-up HSM huh? You really went CRAZY! :) Sad/weird that our lives are sooooo..........much fun.
I also LOVE In-N-Out! That's why I should probably start being your running partner! 8 miles huh?! Good for you. Warren and I did a
10K awhile back and I thought that was far!!
don't you love not feeling guilty about eating at in-n-out because you think you can eat whatever you want being a mad runner and all? I miss that. yay for 4 1/2 minutes under!
oh, and don't we all wish we had an aunt lezlee???
I think maybe because your blog is also the same from when we did it that you don't know how to change it? I wan't to make mine more festive but I don't want to bother Megan again. If you remember, let me know. Also, I'm jealous that you can run without boobs and bellys and butts flying all over the place.
I don't know if this is christmas-y enough, I have santa paper but I didn't know if you would like it. I've tried every combination of what I have so I might just get new paper. Let me know.
Do you like how you left yourself that comment? Don't be fooled, that was actually me, still signed in as you.
Fun day! :)
Post a Comment