Monday, June 11, 2012

Catching Up....

So I haven't done this in a while. Blogger is totally different! This may or may not post as I intended, and I'm pretty sure the picture captions will be a little crazy. But anywho, here are some pictures to try to catch up on the past 6 months. My kids, Beckham especially, are growing like weeds. I don't like it. Jada just finished 1st grade and Caleb graduated from preschool and will be going into Kindergarten in the fall. Beckham will be three at the end of the summer and baby #4 will be arriving sometime in September. 

Most recent picture of the kiddos. Jada 7, Caleb 5 & three quarters, Beckham 2 & three quarters.

Silly kids.

Jada and baby Dax (cousin) back in February, probably.
Cute brothers.

Beckham could stay in the tub all day long.

Jada turned 7 back in February and had a butterfly birthday party with all her friends.

Easter

T-ball, Gavin & Caleb. They did awesome and were adorable.
Jada & Reagan ran a kids fun run a few months back. It was such a cold morning and they did awesome.
          




Beckham is potty trained!
Cuddling with my "baby".

Jada was Goldilocks in her 1st grade play. She was adorable.

Beckham loves playing Wii baseball.
And helping Casey mow the lawn.

Kids on a hiking trip in Zion.

Beckham with his best buddy. When Casey gets home from work Beckham wraps his arms around his neck and says "I missed you so much". It's the cutest.

Graduation Day. Caleb LOVED his preschool.

These two keep each other entertained pretty well.

Swimming lessons.

They both loved it.

In other news, we moved across town in the middle of December. It was not cool to move right before Christmas, but the house we were renting sold and we had no choice. We love where we're at, besides the fact that it's a bit too small for us, especially with the baby coming. But he'll sleep in our room for the first few months anyway and after that we'll figure out a plan, I'm sure. Maybe we'll finally know what we're doing with our lives by that time! I kinda figured by our thirties we'd have it down, but it's a work in progress. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with another boy! That exclamation point did not come immediately, me and Jada both had our hearts set on a girl. But we are so happy and excited to have another boy, although September can't come soon enough. My due date is October 4th, but my babies have come 2, 3, and 3 1/2 weeks early (in that order) so I'm planning mid-September, at least. I'd better not be disappointed. That's a lot of hot months away. We're planning on living at the swimming pool this summer for sure. I was still running up until two weeks ago but have finally had to call it quits till after the baby is born. It was just getting too uncomfortable and not so much fun always having to take tissue and finding a place to squat for a quick pee. I've converted to biking and am loving it. I can get in 10 miles way faster than if I was to run it:) I'm still teaching turbo kick, but have stopped teaching Zumba. Casey is still working in St. George and loving it. I'm happy that he loves his job. He registered for this year's St. George Marathon, his first, and has started his training. I'm so excited to watch him and have him experience this. I'm trying my hardest not to be jealous or bitter, especially since last year I ran it alone and this year Casey, two sisters, one brother-in-law, and one cousin are all running it. It will be fun to be at the finish line. That pretty much sums up the past few months of our life. Fingers crossed I can be motivated to keep this blog current from now on. Next post will include a belly picture, promise.


1 comment:

Nat said...

look at you blogging! good job. you really need to keep posting if for no other reason than to keep me updated. jada and caleb look exactly like I remember them, and beckham looks completely different. I'm very sad that I can't do the st. george marathon with everyone too, if that makes you feel any better. and I love the picture of beckham on the toilet with his hat on. hilarious.