Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fashion Show...

fashion show, fashion show at lunch! Office, anyone? Back in the day when it was good...

Beckham's had quite a few different fashion looks over the past few weeks. I'm not sure which is my favorite. We have:

The School Boy

The Cowboy

The 80's Look

The Hand-Through-The-Shirt (really, just a cute picture)

The Motorcycle Rider

The Princess

The Nerd

The Even Nerdier


Go ahead. Tell me this isn't the cutest 2 year old ever. I dare you.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't pick a favorite! Maybe the Even Nerdier. or Motorcycle Rider. in real life, probably the Cowboy.

Erin said...

The Even Nerdier is my favorite.

Jana said...

He is so cute! I love the sleeping one.

Teri's Life said...

I like the sleeping one, too! How adorable is he! I think your family has just the cutest kids alive!

On another note, I was at the Utah County building last week and saw an employee of the month was none other than "Heather Stout". Sure didn't look like the Heater Stout I know!