Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Stuff

Playing catch up on some summer stuff I neglected to post:

Caleb turned 5! And had a birthday party with about 15 kids. Yeah, that probably won't be happening again.


Casey had a birthday the same day, he's now 31. That seems like a big number. He's heading into the thirties. We had a pool party.



Tatum came into town and she and Beckham are naughty together! Don't let the cute faces fool you.




A few family members ran a half marathon relay together. 1K, 2K, 3K, 5K, 10K distances. Good times.


Beckham turned 2!



We spent lots of days at "MaShaw's" pool.






And lots and lots of nights hanging out at Grandpa's farm. We thoroughly enjoyed the pleasant summer nights we had this year.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

love, love, LOVE! esp. the kids posing on the grass after the snake incident. and Casey's rockin' that sprint form.

Nat said...

oh my gosh! I cannot get enough of those barefoot, pantless, sometimes homeless cousins playing at the farm. I can't wait to add my redheads to the mix.

Nat said...

oh yeah, and how about paige straddling that car? awesome.