Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend/Peach Days. YES! Love Peach Days! Although technically, there are no peaches, everything else is awesome. H-Town really stepped it up this year and the activities and booths at the Community Center were just peachy:)

Peach Days parade. Best parade out of the 4th of July and the 24th.

Handsome boys.

Pointing out an airplane.

He sat in this chair for the entire parade. It was awesome.

Callin & Nicole and the million other Strattons:) We were sad they ran out of candy, but happy they had cold bottles of water for us.

There were some Zumba ladies in the parade and the kids got so excited when they reached in their bags for candy and threw out . . . broccoli! I could not stop laughing. Needless to say, no one picked it up.

I found the missing piece of taffy.

Classic Jada. Does not like the loud noises of the parade.

Spinning strawberry ride at Peach Days.

Monday we went to the Toquerville park. I've heard it's awesome and it is. Know why? There's a stream and bridge right there at the park. The kiddos had a great time. We also had a great time because for some reason it was 88 degrees instead of 105. Loved it.






1 comment:

Nat said...

okay, I hate your live traffic feed over on that left side. the visitor from richmond, va is obviously me, but I swear I am not looking at your blog that many times. every time you click on a picture to zoom in then come back, it shows that you visited the blog. don't know why I felt the need to explain myself, but I do stuff besides look at your blog all day! looks fun. love peach days. and the picture of the kids with their hands over their hearts.