Friday, July 1, 2011

JUNE


Such a nice month to have over with! We got home from Hawaii the first weekend in June, the next weekend was my sister's wedding, and the next week was Girls Camp, of which I was the director. It was a bit stressful.

Nicole & Callin

The girls, minus Kaelee

The boys, minus Kaelee's Matt

At the fabulous wedding luncheon.
Give us lots of yummy food and we're always this happy:)

Caleb at the luncheon.

Wedding reception.

My brother in law Leif made this cake, his first ever.
No lie.

Isn't it amazing?!

Ice cream + all the toppings you want = Happy Jada

My handsome hubby.

The happy newlyweds.


After all the madness had calmed down, we enjoyed a nice (HOT) Saturday hike with the kiddos up Red Cliffs. They loved it, but man it was hot.






Some random June pictures:







2 comments:

Erin said...

That picture of Beckham and Easton is so cute. I haven't seen it before. I am so glad we live close to you guys. I have always liked to hang out with you and your family and am so glad to be a part of it! By the way you guys always take good pictures. So cute.

Melissa said...

wow, you've been posting like mad! love it all. the random June pics are my fave.