Friday, May 13, 2011

It's been a while. My laptop was sooooooo slowwwww and I refused to do anything on it that wasn't absolutely necessary. Lucky for me, my birthday and Mother's Day were on the same weekend and I got an awesome new computer. I think it helped that Casey had to be out of town that weekend and he felt bad. Plus, there was a lot of nagging and complaining. Anywho, I'm a happy girl:) Keeping up with the blog should be much more frequent. Except that life is CRAZY busy right now, so no promises.

The kids learned to ride their bikes without training wheels a few weeks ago. I didn't know if they were ready because of Jada's arm and Caleb seemed too young and too small. Boy was I wrong. They took off like they've been waiting for this for months. We took them out on the windiest of all windy days. We're rude like that. But we went on this nice flat road behind a new church that mostly blocked the wind and they were pros. We were so proud.

1 comment:

Kaelee said...

Cute! We finally took SYDNEY out to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels too. I know, she's old. We live in an apartment. They'll have so much fun riding bikes together when we get back!