Monday, May 16, 2011

BIRTHDAY PARTY

My family threw me an incredible surprise birthday party last weekend. I was very unsuspecting and it was such a surprise. It was a 20's inspired party, due to the fact that I was leaving my 20's, and it was so creative and cute. We had pizza and games and the first woofle ball game of the season on the front lawn.







The next day we went to St. George to watch Ironman. The race, not the movie. Talk about inspiring. Those athletes amaze me so much. I wanna be like them, except I don't. I don't have any intention of ever doing an Ironman. Aside from the actual race, the training is way too intense and time consuming. After was dinner at Chili's with (some of) the sisters. Love them.

*Notice the birthday visor. I made it for Melissa to wear on our 10-miler on her birthday, so she made me wear it on my birthday. Sadly, since the hubby was out of town, there was no 10 miler. Instead I watched others do a 26-miler:)


4 comments:

Cinda said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday! it must be fun to have such great sisters and so close*.

Anonymous said...

kaelee and I are dying laughing at your elf ears poking out from the headband in those pictures. cool party. would have been cooler if we were there.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! Love the idea of a Roaring Twenties party. =) Looks very fun.

Jana said...

So fun! I want to be a Woodbury girl! :)