
Cheesy

He thinks a hat equals cool

Snuggling Uncle Josh

Grandma Jepson and Jada
I sooo love this picture

Playing Pretty, Pretty Princess

They're both in heaven

Best Buds

They love to wrestle

The boys' favorite thing is playing the Wii
Don't tell Beckham he's not really playing

Sometimes they do get along

Beckham's new trick

Jada at her first dance festival
How great is it that the elementary school
still does the dance festival?
I think this is the 59th year

Too cute

School friends
5 comments:
Grandma Jep and Jada are the cutest things ever. Love the boys wrestling. And I'm taking credit for taking the twister picture cause it's adorable. That's all.
-Bernan
p.s. this is why i can't have kids. one of us is bound to have ugly kids and i don't want it to be me.
I could comment on each one of these adorable pictures! Love the one with Beckham & Caleb and the one with Grandma & Jada.
Good Luck tomorrow!!
I agree with Rhonda-I could comment on every picture so I'm not sure where to start. I'll never understand why Beckham is so obsessed with Josh, but it's cute. and that picture of him pretend playing the wii is hilarious. and jada has the prettiest little face ever. oh yeah, and she's still the tallest person I've ever seen. good luck tomorrow!
oh.my.gosh. why does Beckham have to grow up while we're gone? he's so dang cute. and Jada's just a pretty princess in that dance festival dress! I can't believe they still do that, totally jealous! and Caleb and Beckham being best friends, love it.
Cute! Love how many fun pics you have.
Post a Comment