Last night we went out to eat at Benja's for my dad's birthday (59!). It was good times, good food, great company. I love living so close to so many of my family. And even though there are so many of us, I really do miss the ones that aren't here (Kaelee, Natalie, and their Matts). After our fabulous dinner we all came to my house to watch BYU dominate on the DVR. Some pictures from our sweet night:
11 months ago



6 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys were able to go out for his birthday--FUN!
fun pics! ummm....I guess that's all I have to say. :)
ugh. jealous.
It is nice to live by the fam. It makes for some fun outings.
ditto Nat. And Easton's glowing head is awesome. And I want Benja's. And everyone is so SKINNY!
So was Nicole not missed? ;) What a fun way to celebrate! I miss big family get-togethers!! Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle Clair! =)
Post a Comment