Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Girl

Jada B turned 6 years old. Big stuff. What a blessing the past six years have been. She came into this world as a happy, smiley, content little girl and has stayed the same ever since. She is easy to raise. She has a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. She is sweet as can be and is always so helpful and thoughtful. She is always concerned about sharing whatever she gets with Caleb. She is quick to make sure everyone feels included. She has the purest heart I've ever known. Having said that, the past few weeks she has shown she can have a little attitude and a rebellious side. She sometimes acts teenager-ish. It's hard not to laugh. She likes to lecture Caleb on everything he does wrong. She likes to be in charge. She likes to tell me and Casey how it is. She is such a joy to have around. I can't imagine my life without this girl.


Birthday 2005


1st birthday


2 years old


3 years old


4th birthday



turning 5


6 years old!




She got this adorable dress from cousins Sydney, Reagan, and Tatum in Japan.


She was also Star of the Week in her kindergarten class this past week. We made a poster and she told her class all about it then her teacher hung it on the wall.



5 comments:

Kaelee said...

Happy birthday Jada! How cute you look in that dress! And by they way Heather, she has looked the same from her first birthday on. Exactly the same. But bigger. My girls miss her!

Nat said...

I agree with kaelee. i was thinking the exact same thing-"she sure hasn't changed much has she?" she is the sweetest. i love her.

Erin said...

She is so beautiful! I seriously can't believe when I first met her she was saying en or enin and now she is six years old.

David and Jaycee said...

I had forgotten that our first kids were so close in age.
Such a bitter sweet thing! I'm totally stealing your star of the week poster idea! So cute!
Love your posts Heather! Congrats on baby #3 I didn't even know....I'm so into my own little world these days!
Your kids are SUPER adorable!

The McCarthys said...

Pat's mom told me she saw you yesterday, they have so much fun at the library. Your kids are all so cute! It's kinda sad how fast they grow, so bitter sweet.