
#1

Could he be any cuter?

Jada noticed this sign in the neighborhood by my mom's house and thinks it means no cats allowed.

My home workout turned into a family affair. Jada got on her bandana and worked out with me.

So did Caleb.

This is what Beckham did during our workout. Lounged on the chair eating a chocolate chip cookie. I think he's the smartest of us all.

Beckham wasn't feeling well and chose to snuggle up to Caleb instead of mommy. A brothers' love is really something special. BTW, I personally do not agree with dressing siblings alike, especially if they're not twins. But Caleb likes to wear this shirt when Beckham does, so I give in. Once in a while it's cute.

Why read a book on a chair when you can read a book in a tote on the chair?
4 comments:
Fun pictures! When did Beckham go and grow up? Tell him to wait until we get there. And FYI, the kids choose to wear the same clothes and there's just not much you can do about it (maybe more with girls than with boys...or maybe just my girls...or maybe particularly Sydney). Love Beckham's squishy little thighs in the cookie picture, I want to squeeze them.
I love the matching shirts one! Beckham resting his head on Caleb? seriously adorable.
I agree, the head on the shoulder picture is priceless. And Jada in her leggings/boots/sweater cardigan outfit-how stylish is she? (or her mother)
That is awesome you all worked out together. Jada knows her turbo kick. She is too cute thinking no cats allowed. Beckham and Caleb are cute brothers. I love that Caleb likes to match him, even if it is not that cool. I think they actually make it cool!
Post a Comment