Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthdays

Last week we celebrated Caleb and Casey's birthdays. Caleb turned 4 and Casey turned 30. Yikes. For Caleb's party we invited some friends (actually, all cousins) and headed to McDonald's. Later that night we had another party at the swimming pool with pizza, cake, and ice cream. It was a busy day, but also kinda fun.


Birthday Boys. Aren't they handsome?



The party-goers.


Opening presents.

Presents from Owen and Griffin. Gavin said, "THANK YOU FOR GETTING THESE TRUCKS FOR CALEB!" I love his excitement.

Jada, Caleb, Gavin.

Pool party.

Grandma Jepson would blow on this party favor. . .

Then laugh and laugh. We love her.

The cake. This is the most creative I can get.

5 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Nice Spider Man!! Sad that we missed the pool party.

Erin said...

Those pictures of the reunion are cute and poor Beckham. He looks so miserable. I am not looking forward to times like those. That spiderman birthday cake turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.

Kaelee said...

I'm impressed with that cake! And with Grandma, she's looking so stylish in that shirt. And I can totally hear Gavin's voice saying that right now. And I love how excited Caleb looks in the first picture. Happy birthday, boys!

mommy princess said...

July is a crazy month for us too. We have 3 birthdays and our anniversary. Not to mention the 4th and 24th of july and then maybe a reunion or 2. Poor Beckham it's not fun to have a sick baby. Then with all the other kids joining in too! When it rains it pours eh?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that is some talent!