The past week . . . has been a whirlwind. My sister and her family packed up and moved back to Japan for the next year and a half. :( I don't like it. We still have Gavin, Paige, & Easton around. But we're losing Sydney, Reagan, and Tatum. Some pictures:

Saying their goodbyes

Uncle Josh got the girls these adorable flip flops
At least Caleb and Gavin still have each other. Here's what they've been up to lately:




Jada and Beckham hanging out:


Beckham found this full length mirror at Grandma Jepson's and fell in love with himself:

6 comments:
cute pictures! man, you're on the ball. I saw you take some of those mere hours ago!
Looks like Beckham is taking over Tatums role by being full of himself! He is so cute and his smile is adorable. Whats not to love? Caleb and Gavin are going to be so fun to watch as they get older. Those flipflops are super cute and I am sad for Jada without the other girls. She is the sweetest!
Love the kittens going down the slide. I'm sure the kittens loved it :)
Oh yeah-- Beckham should be full of himself, He is one cute kid!!
LOL..caleb and the cat on the slide...that is hilarious!
Beckahm is darling!
OH, and i LOVE those flip flops!
Love that Beckham and his mullet. Pictures make me sad, don't post any anymore.
Post a Comment