
Jada and her wonderful, brilliant, amazing surgeon, Dr. Nath. I love this man. He's incredible. Not only is he a genious, he genuinely cares about his patients, who, by the way, are all over the world. He travels to different cities and countries to do FREE clinics for patients or potential patients who need his help. He realizes the hardship it is having a brachial plexus injury and having so little options to help, and he does all he can. After Jada's second surgery, he sent us a refund check for $3,000 because he said he had been paid enough through us and our insurance. Who does that? Have I mentioned how much I love him?
He came to do a free clinic in Vegas on Wednesday and we went down to meet with him. He gave us some great news; he doesn't see any future surgeries for Jada! Meaning for the first time in four years, we won't be planning an expensive trip to Houston in the summer for another surgery! Yay!

Sydney and Reagan, our cousins in Japan, sent all this adorable stuff to Jada and Caleb, mostly for Jada's birthday, but they threw a couple things in for Caleb as well. Isn't it just adorable?
8 comments:
Yay! That is great news! Jada has been a awesome little trooper!
No more surgeries - Yipee!
That's so awesome that she'll have no more surgeries... I love that genious too :)I'm glad you guys found him:) Happy Birthday Jada.. late we love ya
Excellent news!! What a good sister/aunt to send a little culture from Japan. They look adorable!
I, too, love that man. so glad you got a picture of her with him! yay for no more surgeries!
p.s. where are my japan gifts, kaelee?! I'm officially offended. you'll be hearing from my lawyer.
those are the cutest Japanese children I have ever seen. is that a skull cap Caleb's sporting? love it.
Wow, that is awesome! What an incredible doctor! Love the Japanese umbrellas!!
Yeah, I'd love that Doc too! Well good for you guys that Jada is doing so well! You have the cutest kids, I can't wait to see #3! Congratulations, you guys!
Post a Comment